|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60sets per month|
|Power And Air Supply:||380V/50hz||Mining Speed:||0-8m/min|
|Material:||SUS 302||Steel Strip Width:||150-360mm|
High Performance Stainless Steel Pipe Manufacturing Machine Tube For Handrail BG114
Description of product
This equipment is specially used for producingΦ48-Φ114mm, δ1.0-3.0mm(Square and rectangle pipe≤2.5mm )stainless steel straight seam welded pipe. It made by refined materials in high precision and equipped with fixed length cutting saw. The main machine includs forming, welding ,sizing and straightening device. The composition of equipment is from uncoiler to fixed length-cutting saw. Rolling speed can be adjusted correspondingly within suitable range of pipe diameter and wall thickness.
Raw material (steel coil) □uncoiling □ shearing and end welding□non-power leveling□mill-forming□TIG welding and plasma welding□Polishing burrs outside of weld seam □ cooling □ sizing □ roughly straightening □ fixed length cutting □ finished pipe □ run-out table
1.5 Milling speed: 0-8m/min
1.6Product precision: maximum tolerance of diameter±0.15mm
1.7Advised user’s necessary accessories (only for reference):
(5) Lifting equipment and tooling for installing machine, maximum weight of one part is 10 tons.
(6) Power and air supply.(380V/50HZ)
Introduction of main components:
Structure type: Double-side 180ºrotary hydraulic expanding tightly, which insure steel coil feeding alternatively and make steel strip going into accumulator freely.
Applicable range: 150-360mm steel strip width, 1.0-3.0mm thickness,
Φ800-Φ1200mm steel coil O.D., Φ450-Φ550mm steel coil I.D., Max.3000kgs steel coil weight.
Feeding & leveling device:
Form: Up and down five rolls are passively leveled for straightening strip steel before it is fed into forming unit.
Mainly roughly mill-forming steel strip and controlling weld seam.
a. Horizontal roll stand:
Structure: 45#Cast steel, double housing, changing rolls in the side
Diameter of horizontal roll’s shaft: Φ70mm, material: 42CrMo
b. Vertical roll stand:
Type: Passive rotation
Diameter of vertical roll’s shaft: Φ40mm, material: 45# steel forging
c. Adjusting method: Single spiral pole manual adjusting
d. One set of bed for installation
(3) Guiding extruding and welding scraping apparatus:
a. One set of guide roll stand for controlling direction of pipe seam to insure pipe seam flatly and straightly entering into extruding rollers.
b. Three sets of extruding roll stand for controlling weld seam to realize successful welding.
c. Three sets of scraper frame for scraping outside weld seam
(4) Sizing device: Mainly fine shaping pipe after welding and controlling size accuracy. Each 5 sets of horizontal roll stand, vertical roll stand, three sets of gearbox branch (double connection), and 10 sets of universal shaft. (Structure same as forming device)
(5) Roughly straightening machine frame:
a. Usage: It is mainly used for roughly straightening of finished pipe.
b. Form: Turk’s head type two sets
c. One installation bed along with sizing machine.
(6) Main driving system: The main unit is connected with main reducer by main motor and transmits power to gearbox branches, then gearbox branches drive upper and down shafts on horizontal roll frame.
a. Master motor: Z4 series, DC75KW one set
b. Universal transmission shaft 26 pcs
2.5 Pneumatic tracking cutting saw:
(1) Cutting method: Pneumatic tracking and automatic cutting
(2) Cutting thickness: δ1.0-3.0mm
(3) Cutting O.D.: Φ48-Φ114mm
(4) Cutting length: 4-8m
(5) Cutting motor: 15KW
(6) Cutting tolerance: ≤10mm
2. 600A Ar-arc welder (TIG welding system) one set
2. 7Finished pipe passing rack: Welded frame structure equipped with sizing signal system
3. Main equipments and price:
1) Uncoiler(double-side hydraulic expanding)
2) Shear machine
3) Main machine(forming, welding, polishing, sizing, master driving motor)
4) Pneumatic tracking cutting saw
5) Run-out table
6) Electric controlling system (75HP-100HP)
7) Put the support rack for welding machine FREE
8) All bearings choose NSK brand FREE
9)Horizontal stands choose Worm and worn-screw adjusting FREE
(1) Rolls for welded pipe will be ordered additionally according to type and specification provided by customer.
(2) When signing sales contract, we will discuss the following expense: Need two persons, the buyer should charge of Visa, return ticket, food and accommodation and USD60/person/day for salary.
(3) The date of delivery: 115 days later after receiving 30% of total value.
(4) The terms of payment: 30% should be paid after signing S/C, and the remaining 70% before delivery.