|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60sets per month|
|Power And Air Supply:||380V/220V 50HZ||Max Weight Coil:||1000kgs|
AISI304L / SUS316L Tube Mill Line Unit O.D Φ800-Φ1200mm In Custom Color
Brief introduction and quotation of
BG40 High Precision Machine Unit for stainless steel Welded Pipe
Description of product
This equipment is specially used for producingΦ19-Φ63.5mm, δ0.8-2.0mm stainless steel straight seam welded pipe. It made by refined materials in high precision and equipped with fixed length cutting saw. The main machine includs forming, welding ,sizing and straightening device. The composition of equipment is from uncoiler to fixed length-cutting saw. Rolling speed can be adjusted correspondingly within suitable range of pipe diameter and wall thickness.
Raw material (steel coil) □uncoiling □ shearing and butt-welding □guiding device□forming and shaping□TIG welding □Polishing burrs outside of weld seam □ cooling □ sizing □ roughly straightening □ fixed length cutting □ finished pipe □ run-out table
1.5 Milling speed: 0-8m/min
1.6Product precision: maximum tolerance of diameter±0.10mm
1.7Ar-arc welder: 600A
1.8 Advised user’s necessary accessories (only for reference):
Introduction of main components:
Structure type: Double-side 360ºrotary manual expanding tight, which insure steel coil feeding alternatively and make steel strip going into accumulator freely.
Applicable range: 60-200mm steel strip width, 0.8-2.0mm thickness, Φ800-Φ1200mm steel coil O.D., Φ450-Φ550mm steel coil I.D., Max.1000kgs steel coil weight.
2. Shearing and butt-welding machine, which insure double steel coil shearing tidily and then welding together and leveling weld seam.
3. Forming, welding and sizing unit:
4. Feeding & leveling device:
Mainly roughly mill-forming steel strip and controlling weld seam.
a. Horizontal roll stand:
Structure: 45#Cast steel, double housing, changing rolls in the side
Diameter of horizontal roll’s shaft: Φ45mm, material: 42CrMo
b. Vertical roll stand:
Quantity: 9(Including one guiding roll stand)
Type: Passive rotation
Diameter of vertical roll’s shaft: Φ30mm, material: 40Cr
c. Adjusting method: Single spiral pole manual adjusting
d. One set of bed for installation
(3) Guiding extruding and welding scraping apparatus:
a. One set of guide roll stand for controlling direction of pipe seam to insure pipe seam flatly and straightly entering into extruding rollers.
b. Two sets of extruding roll stand for controlling weld seam to realize successful welding.
c. Two sets of scraper frame for scraping outside weld seam
(4)Sizing device: Mainly fine shaping pipe after welding and controlling size accuracy. Each 5 sets of horizontal roll stand, vertical roll stand, three sets of gearbox branch (double connection), and 10 sets of universal shaft. (Structure same as forming device)
(5)Roughly straightening machine frame:
a. Usage: It is mainly used for roughly straightening of finished pipe.
b. Form: Turk’s head type one set
c. One installation bed along with sizing machine.
(6) Main driving system: The main unit is connected with main reducer by main motor and transmits power to gearbox branches, then gearbox branches drive upper and down shafts on horizontal roll frame.
a. Master motor: YCT series, AC 30KW, one set
b. Universal transmission shaft 11 pcs
2.5 Pneumatic tracking cutting saw:
(1)Cutting method: Pneumatic tracking and automatic cutting
(2)Cutting thickness: δ0.8-2.0mm
(3) Cutting O.D.: Φ19-Φ63.5mm
(4) Cutting length: 4-8m
(5) Cutting motor: 5.5KW
(6) Cutting tolerance: ≤10mm
(7)Ar-arc welder: 600A(TIG system)
2.6 Finished pipe passing conveyor: (Run-out table)
Welded frame structure equipped with sizing signal system
3. Main equipments and price:
1) Coil car (double-side manual expanding)
2) Main machine(forming, welding, polishing, sizing,
3) Pneumatic tracking cutting saw
4) Run-out table
5) Electric controlling system(Siemens)
6) Packing expense
(1) Rolls for welded pipe will be ordered additionally according to type and specification provided by customer.
(2) When signing sales contract, we will discuss the following expense: Need two persons, the buyer should charge of Visa, return ticket,food and accommodation and person/day for salary.
(3) The needed quantity of containers: 2*40HQ and 1*20GP containers
(4) The date of delivery: 120 days later after receiving 30% of total value.
(5)The terms of payment: 30% should be paid after signing S/C, and the remaining 70% before delivery.